"When I presented my challenges
to Accra-Wire Controls, it was apparent that the technology
used in tension control and coil handling could really help
us. We are now able to load a shift's production at one time,
eliminating up to nine coil changes." - Monty
D-1000 SERIES For hard to handle chrome silicon or tempered wire
up to .750" in diameter
The D-1000 Series is designed to handle up to .750"
diameter wire, such as oil tempered and chrome silicon. These wires
are notorious for causing safety hazards and quality issues.
The D-1000 Series will tame these difficult wires, making production
of high quality parts much safer and more efficient.
- Split "clamshell" cover
reduces need for high ceilings
- Programmable, variable speed regenerative DC drive
- Premium, low maintenance drive components
- Slide rail speed control reduces mechanical wear on production machinery
- Can be designed to handle carriers or coils
- Easy access for coil rebanding
- Eases coil handling with fwd. or rev. rotation
D-1000 with "clamshell"
Shows safety of operation
If the machines shown do
not fit your application, consult AWC
for custom equipment design.